My View From The Litter Box

My View From The Litter Box
Cats pets humor

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

FORCE TEN!
Total troop deaths thus far,3,681, Total Iraqi deaths since the start of the war,665,000 + .


--------------------------------------------
In Loving Memory Of ´´MOOT´´. Father, Husband and Son. March 12th 1942- August 8th, 2007.
--------------------------------------



age, 3 picture taken in nazi germany , 1945.
-
age, 24, picture taken in paris , france. 1966
-

age, 40 somthing, taken at dads house, 1989-1990.?
the wink. good to do ,to end arguing over ?
-------------------------------------------------
Dad, Now You Have Gone And Your Pain is No Longer With You Anymore, I Would Just Like To Tell You One Last Time, That I Love You.
Alles liebe und ein prost auch.
-----------------------------------------




Due to a death in the family My View From The Litter Box, will be on hitaus untill further notice. Murphy and cain will be going to köln come either tomorow or friday. Dont worry, jenne and andy are great cat lovers. If you know of someone who is fighting cancer and think i shouldint call them and bother them, dont think that. Call them, as they would love to hear from you. Trust me , i can attest to this.

-
Thanks to many for encouraging me to put this on my blog. Its not much of a tribute for my father. I will be sure to include more once The crew from MVFTLB, comes back from NYS.
-
And ppl please,, have your check ups!!!! This form of cancer is not only mean, it kills new borns and the very old as well. Link, http://www.myeloma.org/ .
-


Words of Wisdom,, live life as others will not live your life!
------

Regards,

The crew from this blog.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Friar Tuck Murph,
I am sorry to hear about your dad. I hope your travel goes as easily as possible. Also sending kind thoughts to you and your family, and best wishes for the cats and their hosts.

Hugs to you,
Jennifer in SLC

green libertarian said...

Sorry to hear of your loss, Friar Tuck. Grieve as you must do, and come back when you are able.

The Pansy Bastard™ said...

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. Sending kind thoughts to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Friar, I have enjoyed your voice across the tubes and across the pond so much over these months, and I'm so sorry to hear about this. Sending you warm thoughts of strength and peace for you and your whole family.

His picture as a young boy is absolutely adorable. Little boys just don't get cuter than that.

peace,
jump

Anonymous said...

Dear Friar,

I am sorry to hear about your father.

Take care of yourself.

Peace.

Gary SF

Hilda said...

My siblings and I send purrs and big furry hugs*.

*Sorry about all that cat hair--my sisters shed a lot.

Anonymous said...

Ich danke alles!!

regards,
The Crew From MVFTLB!

Friar and Rook.

Karol said...

Friar, my thoughts and well wishes are with you. Peace.

Anonymous said...

Friar,
Still sending kind thoughts to you and yours. Hoping to hear from you soon, somewhere, when you are ready.
hugs from me and the kids,
{{{ friar }}}

Sarah B. said...

Friar

I'm a wee bit late to this gathering, but my sentiments are no less heartfelt and sincere.

I am so very sorry to learn about the loss of your father at this time -- or at any time, for that matter -- and even if the end is expected, it always arrives as a shock that wounds and devastates those left behind.

I believe Jenn mentioned that you had left Germany for the beautiful Hudson Valley -- the closest things to paradise on this earth -- so perhaps you can let the lush naatural surroundings infuse your heart and mind to sow the seeds of healing as you go forward.

I know a thing or two about loss, and my heart goes out to you. Also, I do hope that your gorgeous cats are well.

Best,
Sarah B.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~