My View From The Litter Box

My View From The Litter Box
Cats pets humor

Tuesday, April 19, 2011


Greetings my friends or foes here on blogger. Cain came home tonight. He was cremated and I know for a fact he is good hands now. I freaked out when I saw my brother going downhill. I still cant use the catbox in the bathroom anymore. So ´´wasderface´´& the spoiler went out and got super size cat box which is currently sitting next to the deck door,its where i sleep too. Guess we all saw this coming, still sucks. Now i got no pucky to play with. Before he got sick, cain was wanting to play WWF with me. Which he never did. The humans are beyond consoling. I try to get my large butt on the couch and meow and give them elbow baths. ´´ wasderface´´ sleeps out here now on the couch cause i dont like to be alone.

I dont think they mind the fact that i fell off the couch during my sleep and took a sock with me. Hey, I needed something to grab on yanno? Think the sock took the worse of the damage. So its just me now around this place. The humans have had some things to deal with back in the states. A grandmother died, then a sis inlaw. It was a triple wammy and all i could do was hide, yes admitt i peed on the floor runner.2010 was a messed up yr and 2011 is starting out the same. The vet gave my owners some anti anxiety stuff which the humans will mix into my food.

So, here Iam,, Murphy, knowing where cain went to. Rainbow ridge, but still missing him badly. Till i Get my bearings, I will just post whenever I can. Thanks friends. God Bless and talk with ya later.


CIAO!!!
Murph.

3 comments:

Hilda said...

Glad to see you blogging again! Sorry to hear about Cain. I lost my brother a couple of months ago too. I'm sure our brothers are having a hell of a time at Rainbow Bridge, but it sure does suck for those left behind.

Anonymous said...

Danke Elvin :)
Due to mean ppl Iama gonna leave this comment on Annyomous. Cuzz mean ppl suck. :(

Anonymous said...

Ходили... Гуляли... Конечно старшая сестра попыталась отбить его у меня... Не вышло,помощью неделю он собственноручно исчез... Конечно обиды конца и края не было... Целые пол года я работа и думала каой он гад... [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-v-moskve/83-stroitelstvo-metro-v-moskve.html]куплю квартиру с ремонтом[/url]