My View From The Litter Box

My View From The Litter Box
Cats pets humor

Saturday, November 11, 2006



aint it pretty? today is veterans day and to all vets out there,, thank you from my owners and countless others for your time and sacrafices you made to keep our asses safe!






now lets compare to the heros who value the flag and fight for it to these two men!
One got 5 deferments from the Vietnam war. Guess which one? if you said the fat man with the pink tie, your correct!
The other, just never showed up and was busy keeping the skies over texas safe from commies. Yes why back then , the enemy had some mighty powerfull straw made planes that could fly 6 thousand miles and attack texas! rice bombs oooooh!
and today these two asswipes sit there looking more and more like yales version of Dumb and Dumber, while getting thier worthless balls handed to em by the likes of the NEW speaker of the house!
Id like to ask em,, how does it feel to feel like your screwed over, and theres no way out of it? Because thats what they did to the USA! thanks morons. And they still wonder why gosh golly gee, thier party lost? ha, its a slam dunk no brainer!
But nuff of that. I promised my owners i wouldint get into trouble this time on a blog due to my irish german austrian american blood in me! ill let the photos speak for themselfs yanno?
so with that, i shall make my departure from this blog and run off to kick my brothers ass for the pure fun of doing so. I love em i do, but sometimes its just fun to play grab ass with em and watch em try to drag 24 pounds of kitty fat in a feeble attempt to flee my assults :) !! but thats what brothers do,, and in the end we are always there for one another.
talk to ya fine folks oh,, i dont know. maybe tomorow. maybe not.
till then, remember these words,
´´I DONT RECALL´´ and get used to them soon as that will be the new offical lingo of the republican party !
CIAO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DARTH VADAR USE THE DARKSIDE. Its really not funny considering the mans the Vice President Of The United State.