My View From The Litter Box

My View From The Litter Box
Cats pets humor

Monday, November 13, 2006

MY CAT NIP PARTY!!!!!!


As you folks can see, its not the cheap stuff either! my owners dont buy that shake street stuff. No sir, nothing but the best for me and when i share it, my brother cain too!
Late last night as ´´wasderface´´ was up playing ps2 and miserably i might add, it dawned on me, to make a list as what games certian ppl should avoid playing on the ps2!
I mean, the countless whimpers of defeat when they lose a level, or the death grip the human had on the controler and the flying of the controler on the couch when ,yep, they lost another match, level or whatever. so in order to make life less stressfull for humans who dont game well and for cats who arent thrilled with piss poor human gamers,, i composed a list of the top 5 !
1. HITMAN 1 and 2.
in this game, it appears that ´´wasderface´´ sucks at getting the hitman to sneak attack form behind, thus making for cuss words and countless re reading of the games booklet to make sure they are in fact hitting the right combo buttons!
2. The getaway.
Um,, i dont how many times they tried this game and always blammed the drivers for getting in the way. I think it was 20 times befour ´´wasderface´´ realized that the game takes place in LONDON! and therefore, THEY were the ones that were driving on the wrong side of the road!
DUH!!!
3. Brothers in arms, the road to hill 30.
sure sure, blame the germans because ´´wasderface´´ cant get thier squad in order let alone give em orders for combat! Its no wonder they only made it to level 8 befour losing to the german troops , i think 10 times. and everytime they made the same mistake!
4. Shadows of rome.
Ok this game was kinda easy. all the human did was push buttons faster then the ps2 did and kicked some major butt. sadly, they are stuck on the race for time level. It seems that in 5 mins they cant get thier guys to capture the flag and win the damn thing already! big L on forehead!
5. Mafia. I swear i cant grasp the problem with driving a sports car from point a to point b without hitting anything and doing it in a certian time frame! Why theres even a map included in this game to guide ´´wasderface´´ there but they still manage to get lost and well lose that part of the game. It makes me wonder how in the hell they find the doorknob every moring to leave the house ! maybe they leave pebbles for a path to it?
really folks,, i mean, the countless, googles for walkthru and advice and even getting some cheats and they still suck! now some games that they can play are so easy even a 90 yr old den mother could win ! but god bless em, they still keep trying, never giving up.
id like em to give up. seeing a human looking buggy with a game controler and trying to bend the plastic its made from , it aint winning em any votes from me on the sane scale!!!
oh and someone asked me question the other day about my blog. why i dont have a birthdate listed here. well its like this. when i went to list my birthdate, blogger said i had to be 13 yrs of age! and being how i was born in may 2000 it just wouldint let me do that. I coulda used the humans birthdate but then that would put me, max age 39!! some ppl reading that might ponder, just what in gods name are they feeding that cat to still be alive at 39!!
so just so ya know,, iam 6 yrs old in cat yrs,, that makes me early 30s :)
so thats it from here. Thanks for stopping on by and reading my blog ! and if you have a gamer out there and they suck, show em this blog. maybe the state of denile will be gone afterwards!
talk to ya cool folks later.
CIAO!!

5 comments:

Murph said...

testing this baby out!

Anonymous said...

TEST 2

Anonymous said...

Love the new site. My sisters (Hilda & Hetty) think you're a real cutie. Yeah, I guess you're a pretty good looking cat.

Elvin

sky said...

Hi Murphy!
.. must say.. i am pretty proud of you!!!.. you made a big step out into the big wide world!!.. and you did excellent!!!
keep on rocking!!
sky

Anonymous said...

test 3