My View From The Litter Box

My View From The Litter Box
Cats pets humor

Tuesday, November 28, 2006


CHILLING!!
Hello and good eveing, morning or whatever it is where ever the hell you fine folks are reading this blog!
Not alot to jabber about . Things here are kinda in a toss up. I might be moving along with my owners. Yes, even germany makes some fouls when it comes to jobs and mergers and pretty much messing up a good companys way of doing things.
Course its not yet offical that this company (coughs sparkassen informatic)
is going to be closing some branches, but its a coming like divorce papers smacked down on kid rock today! Kudos to pam for seeing the light.
But anyways, my owners were scouting new places to live should this piss poor managed merger take place.
I cant say that any of the places they looked at via the internet, looked appealing to me. To small ,to big, way to much windows, etc. I like my current dump i call home. But i guess worse case possible, me and the humans got like 5 yrs to make a decison either stay in germany and play the shell game with ´´wheres the job´´?
or say pffft and make the move north!
Yes, canada! Home of the land of bacon, whereas one slice is so unforgiven to the colon, many have fled for toilets!
Plus condos and houses there are pretty cheap and if one chooses to buy a house, it comes with some major land too! Now that i like. I mean, if they do buy a house then i can go outside with a kitty leash on and begin my sniffing of the unknown land and smells :)
Knowing my luck, id probably be scared back into the house by some screech owl of sniff my way into a pile of doggie doo doo! Yep murphys law applies to my life.
Iam a city kitty. Born and raised among the grime of car fumes and the loud ambulances that race past the streets below. I admitt i will miss the smell of raw sewage on a humid sticky hot summer day. Of course i will miss the door bell here too,, NOT so ! But so long as iam with my human owners,, i can get used to the country. ´´wasderface´´ comes from such a place.
We are talking no bus stops or anything in that stick place they lived and grew up in back in the states! I over heard a few words like tick , fleas, being used. I really dont know what they are, cause i was never outdoors . well a few times as a kitten in my first home where the fat drunken man tossed me and cain out .
Either way, something sucking my blood from me and buring its way under my skin is sick! I think that i will just say pfft and stay indoors.
ok nuff about the move thats yet to happen. lets talk, about links :)
being how iam a nice cat and there s really not alot to entertain you folks with, i decided to make some links for you folks to hit into your browser and have fun, or not.
good for news about whats really going down in washington!
pretty much the same but they want money from time to time. pay per view?
news for krauts about krauts.
for cool videos of ppl doing some really incrediable,, stupid stunts! some are funny some are like wtf?
everything you want to know about the mafia but were to afraid to ask Ö !
ok there are no more grizzly bears shhh they are sleeping now! but they have a polar bear cam set up . Hurry befour they all drown! :(
Now this guy worked his nads off to save many pets after katrina slammed into the gulf.
Amazing really. If you love dogs, then go here and see if you can help. if you hate dogs, go here,
http://www.catster.com/ and check out the cats there. Many are in need of homes , awaiting adoption.
Need to leave the country fast? forgot about that tax bill? look no further. Here you can find cheap flights in and out of the states and europe.
and if your tired of looking at your neighbor thru the spy glass, try this sight.
web cams all over the place. Why if your lucky you might even witness a robbery in progress, or perhaps a random mugging. My owners prefer to see differant countries that they cant set foot into due to well some fanatics making it impossible!
and so, thats it from my blog! time to gather my tired weary buttocks and go climb on the bed and suck the body heat from ´´the spoiler´´ and dream of tomorow which will consist of,, ?
thats the cool thing about life,, you dont know jack!
Take care fine folks and thanks for plopping and stopping on by to read my blog.
talk to ya tomorow.
Words of widsom,,,,,, its a crime to kill a praying mathis, yet in florida, someone can shoot you dead, IF they think you are killing a praying mathis!
CIAO!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you and Cain snugging!

Elvin