My View From The Litter Box

My View From The Litter Box
Cats pets humor

Saturday, November 11, 2006


Greeting s again fine folks who read this cat blog! OK well i said a few posts back that i would include a picture of my brother cain so you can get a idea as to what he looks like and well , here he is!
Aside from having vampire teeth which you can see in this pic of him, hes not so bad! sure we fight and stuff but we get along most times. Its just that i like to play but cain likes to sleep and eat and well, he sometimes mistakes my fake attacks for real and hisses at me and runs off and hides! I am really not a mean cat to em,, i just had to say that i was for yanno ,, ego reasons !
so TODAY was saterday and it pretty much was a washout! ´´The spoiler´´ (one of my owners) had a massive migrane all day due to a storm front moving in. rain and really heavy winds that made the house shake! Me no likey when that chit happens and i promptly made my way downstairs to lay next to ´´the spoiler´´ and ´´wasderface´´ ( thats the other owner i have) and we snuggled on the couch.
One was holding thier head,, the other thier stomach from to spicy spaghtie sauce! telling ya folks it looked like a ER room on a sunday morning ;)
Either way,, today was a dull miserable day and i spent the majority of it naping and eating .
Not alot to tell ya fine folks whats going on. I said my goodbye on catster lastnight with my last diary journal entry on there. Gonna miss some crazy ass cats on there alot! some,, not so much ;) BUT thats the way the cookie crumbles!
and iam gonna try to add some of my friends on made on there,, onto this blog. Might take me a few attempts but i made a promise to do so !
so, thats it from here. Its cold, rainy and windy and i see the humans have decided to watch freddy VS jason! oh thats a swift move on such a night like tonight!!!
take care folks and thanks for reading this cats blog! talk to ya ppl again soon.
till then,, remember, words of wisdom my dad told me.
wait untill thier back is turned !
CIAO!

No comments: