My View From The Litter Box

My View From The Litter Box
Cats pets humor

Friday, November 10, 2006

Well here iam. alone and on my new blog. Kinda strange not seeing the old gang from catster around but i think in this is for the best. Bring ya up to speed if your reading this and dont know my background. My owners used to have me on catster and they still do, but they dont use the daily diary feature anymore on that sight. It seems that my sence of humor and use of words like bastard and pisspot , offended some. It had gotten to the point where my owners were getting tired of playing the email game back and fourth with the catster ppl so, to make everyone happy and to be fair, I decided to end the game.
I think that by having my own blog, no one can be offended, well my spelling might offend some who read this but i think its a good choice to have made!

Sure iam going to miss my buddies on that websight. and here in cyberspace, they dont give ya any rosettes and ya dont get any rewards for making a cool journal entry. But i mean, thats ok. I dont think that anderson cooper got a rosette when he was starting out doing his own thing yanno? nor did the likes of the great andy rooney get CBS news daily diary pick either. not that there is such a thing but its as good as a comparison i can think of! I told my owners that this is MY BLOG and iam not sharing it with my brother cain either! Hes staying on catster.com and i really hope he continues there with great success too! But hands off cain, this blogs mine and i aint sharing it with no one! plus i can use a few select words here and not get into trouble ! RADICAL CHIT FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!

If your wondering what cain looks like , well ill post a pic of him soon. in the meantime, picture 24 pounds of black kitty with a huge belly that drags the stairs when he either decends or assends!! hes better then a swifter !!






lemme see what else here i can use to bore or entertain ya folks. Oh yeah the elections! it came and went and now we have,,, the DEMOs in charge of everything. Now, my owners are kinda looking forward to this idea.It might change the massive corruption or not. It depends pretty much on WE THE PPL policing the folks elected.
I aint holding my breathe,, let my owners do that next time they have mexican food and give me some left overs. Till then,, its bizz as usual iam sure.

and The Rummy stepped down! yanno,, i kinda felt bad as the old coot, left the podium, struggling to hold back tears and using his winston churchill quote.
But then again, I thought, You go to a job not with the age you want but the age you are! Tuff chit donny!! your old,, and were used. suck it up, go write a book and be seen on morning tv programs. I guess the old saying pack backs a bitch, really is true!
well thats it from here. Like i said, iam new to this , so forgive any typos i made and probably will for awhile . Thanks for stopping on by and reading my blog.
Its the view and take on things thru the eyes of me. Murphy a 6 yr old cat who has charm and style and likes a good sick joke now and again :) !!!



CIAO!





No comments: