My View From The Litter Box

My View From The Litter Box
Cats pets humor

Wednesday, December 20, 2006


BEATING A DEAD HORSE!

www.catster.com. Yanno folks, if some dont recall the reason why i started this blog on blogger, well it was due to the above link. Seems that my owners for two years plus had me on that websight and i used to keep what catster calls a daily diary? Sadly, due to someone or a group of prudes, or both, catster had banned my diary not once but twice due to lingo someone complained about. Yes the words like pisspot and bastid werent to be used on thier sight because someone found them offensive. Like any good human, my owners decided that they had really no time for such petty arguments and thats when they put me here on blogger :) best idea of em in my whole 6 yrs of life too.
Now, it seems , that even in absentia, my old diary on catster was banned again!

I know folks, its like ehhh? How can someone or some group ban a diary that was banned prior? I mean its a case of like the old saying goes, beating a dead horse.
I will note, the first email my owners received from catster was where they declared that my owners were vile for using such language to describe thier pet.
At the time when the name pisspot was used off and on, unknown to many, I was harboring a fingernail size bladder stone inside of me! So when i stopped using the cat box and peed everywhere else, the term pisspot came about. Only after puddles of blood were discoverd by my owners and the vet telling em that it didint look good for me, did then i tell my story on catster daily diary! So anyone who read my diary must have known that yep, i was peeing all over the place.!
Not that anyone at catster .com, gave a shit. In due process of thier pretty broad and endless terms of use, they banned my diary for one week untill thier staff of profesionals, could determine what punishment my crime was fit for.

Thier conclusion? They went back and edited most of the recent posts I made and changed my nick names of pisspot and bastid and left it blank.

Now on thier websight,, it USED to say, that anything that can be said on the tv show the simpsons, can be said here. Mysteriously, that since has been taken down and replaced with a very wide range of terms of agreements which leaves many a loopholes for anyone to fall thru or jump!
What this means that, if person x at the age of 45 yrs old, does not care for your pets diary because a word was used that they found offensive, and it can be any word too, they can inform the catster staff and untill the profesionals at catster get off thier collective ass´s to read the complaint then read the diary , your pets diary is locked down . There is no way for you to enter it . Nothing. Now i wonder if this practise they use also applies for the catster pro plus they offer on thier site for a mere 9$ something yearly? or for those folks that buy alot of zealies or stars , which are tiny icons you can give to other cats on the websight you find darling and just want to say HIYA! I mean, say lady Y age 66 brought 1000 zealies and used the term SOB on her catster diary and someone objected. Would the profesionals over at catster take this ladys money, lock her out of her pets account untill her case was up for review? Sounds pretty fishy to me folks. And to alot of other catster users as well.

So low and behold last night as my owners were reading thier catster email they had gotten for cain as i dont use that sight anymore, imagine thier suprise when they saw a email from a concerned pet owner who informed them that Murphys old diary, the one he left over two months ago, was now Banned again, pending further review by the profesionals editors at www.catster.com.
Sure they take your money from you humans but if a word is used that another pet owner dislikes, files a complaint, your account is unobtainable by the pets owners and i think thats very ilegal ! Thats what a password is for to enter your own account at www.catster.com.! But in thier wisdom, even this in not possible untill your ofensive pet is reviewed by the profesionals at catster. Oh and they even tell you that this process might take up to 72 hours to get back to you, should you fire off a letter of complaint. In the meantime? yep, your locked out of your pets account!

So, ill wait along with my owners for the 72 hours as to why my old non used www.catster.com daily diary is being reviewed by the profesinals . Why i just cant wait for thier brilliant excuse as to why this happend a 3rd time now! In the meantime, my brother cain will copy and paste this on his www.catster.com diary he has and see what happens to his account. Because cain only does the weekend editions here nothing more and nothing less. However, if things should become once again petty for those profesionals over at www.catster.com, then cain too will say, adios and i guess we will somehow make it a two party member blog :)

OMG!! whats that up above? why its the furry and wrath of a pet owner WHEN their pet is being abused and unfairly picked on!! RUN YOU EEEEDIOTS RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and keep checking back for any new info and emails my owners might recieve from www.catster.com and thier feeble lame feedback they offer in thier defence too. Ill make sure to copy and paste all it here for your folks entertainment!
On to news from the world. Heres a story my owners found to be quite stupid and will pray for this mans soul (snark) http://thinkprogress.org/2006/12/20/gallagher-damon-olbermann/
Why yes!! Lets start marching folks up and throw em inside some camps untill they knuckle down and accept the ways of the dark force! I mean how hitler like to even suggest this, let alone make it public? I swear if you put a ear to the wind, you can hear the sounds of those jackboots just a running in the night! oh and dont forget the whistles too! blown by the followers of man in office and speak straight from thier inflamed colon which would make any colitis patient seem like a safe bet onto what shit passes for news today!
When john kerry said the above link ppl booed and said bad idea etc. NOW because jr.dipshit in the whitehouse is saying it , due to the iraq study report made by his dads friends to bail his ass out of mucho trouble, its ok ? Whos the flip flopper here folks? some ppl are so dumb and are easily lead off of cliffs when the banging of the drum begins! MORE LEMMINGS PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
and so much for BUSH and his no child left behind act! Check this blog out ! my owners were disgusted by this complete dump being taken on americans by thier very own elected goverment! NO EXCUSE for this garbage being accepted as a way of living in america. shamfull and sad were the words that came to mind for me as a cat !
Well thats it from my end of the globe here in Germany! Thanks folks who stop by and read my blog, or not! Talk to ya fine ppl tomorow. Till then, dont take any crap with anyone when it comes to your pets and their web being either!!!
WORDS OF WISDOM,,,,,,,,Multi famam, conscientiam pauci verentur - Many fear their reputation, few their conscience. (Pliny).
CIAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: