My View From The Litter Box

My View From The Litter Box
Cats pets humor

Tuesday, December 12, 2006



RAGE!






Hit that link folks for a blog that will make you boil with rage! Since last yr , my owners have been following this kind mans blog and all his work hes done for the pets that had to be left behind during and after huricane katriana! Countless hours this man busted his ass along with volunteers , and what they saw and witnessed was one of pure disgust on the breed known as humans!!!!
But maybe thats how things are done in St. Bernards Perish down in New Orleans.
Shoot and slaugter pets for sport, oh and while tied up too. I guess some sick fuck good ole boy decided that since he couldint shoot any looters (looters were black ppl, the other folks were white and just trying to save themselfs when they stole)
then say plugging 16 + dogs with shotgun and various other weapons was what was needed to cope ? Iam glad that the dog owners who went thru this truely terrible and inexcusable nightmare might finaly have thier say in a courtroom! Make those responsible pay for this crime. I dont give a rats ass, nor my owners if one wears a uniform. You dont shoot family pets for fun and then be a fucking coward about it and not even turn yourself in or offer some lame explanation as to why ! two words SICK BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!

new topic and this one had my owners laughing so hard. I didint quite understand untill i saw this mans picture,, and then heard about his attempt to blog! Check out this link and how long his blog stayed up befour it was pulled and then of course the comments section was removed. Typical of tom. when things get hot he cuts and runs. Heres hoping hes soon behind bars where a piece of shit like this belongs! http://tomdelaydotcom.blogspot.com/ Believe me folks, many thanks to james for making sure he saved the original posts befour tommy boy yanked it. I mean , this is only 111 ppls comments made. Think of the many that were not able to be posted because the gutless wonder just couldint handle the backlash. I mean if a person cant even manage a blog without folding under pressuer, i think his cell mates are going to find a very easy bitch when tom goes to prison. Bye tommy and thanks for lastnights laughs with your blog career too!!
yes , a pic of cain acting all bad to me
silly silly fatty! He might out weigh me my say 7 pounds but i can still kick his butt if need be. I guess he didint like the fact that i got the sunspot first and thought his attempt at staredown would run me off. Ok it did but not after i paw swiped em on his ear and meowed cuss words at em. Other then the above things here are going well for the life of a cat. My owners are doing great and xmas has become once again a wonderfull time of the yr. Nothing has been destroyed by me or cain meaning, no decorations were eaten, batted , pawed nor bitten into. So all is well in the House Of Murphy! So with that folks i think i shall retire for this eveing and make my way on upstairs and take a nap inside my pet hut! Thanks folks for stopping on down and reading my blog,, or not. Talk to ya fine ppl tomorow. Till then ,
WORDS OF WISDOM,,,,,,,,Veritas odit moras - Truth hates delay. (Seneca)
CIAO!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those sunspots can be real troublemakers. Many battles have been fought in our household over the coveted sunspot. [I first typed "sunsnot". hee]

Elvin