My View From The Litter Box

My View From The Litter Box
Cats pets humor

Sunday, January 07, 2007



THE WEEKEND EDITION!



Hiya Hiya Folks. Good happy saterday eveing to you. So lets get it on.

Um suicide my ass!!!! But its sad but true that there are still some states in the south that just cant change their way of thinking. My owners kinda found it hard to believe along with me, that this man would just off himself after winning a mayor election. Heres hoping the shitty excuse that was giving for this mans death, wont fly and ppl begin a investigation.


I dont think this can be even called a clerical error!
I mean who was the dillwad who made a very sad sick goof? will they be given a warning or maybe see some downtime? Either way my owners thought that was mighty damn insensitve , even if it was a so called mistake! EDDIOTTS!


I really dont see a good outcome over there in iraq. and this murtha fellow better watch his back. Some folks wont be happy about his reports over abuse and well you know how it goes humans. ´´he slipped in the shower´´ routine?


If you read this articule , about halfway down it tells of europes possible mother of all hot temps we might have this summer. A 60% percent chance of breaking the temps records or even with em , back in 1997! how wonderfull for us cats. No AC here, just fans that blow the warm air around like last summer. Plus us cats have fur which adds more to body heat and being how iam a black cat, iam sure the sun will reflect off of me, NOT! So enjoy the read humans and stock pile those fans befour summer arrives http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/01/05/national/main2333285.shtml?source=RSSattr=U.S._2333285


Now that a new congress has been elected, one of their first acts was pushing the minium wage increase, which for years was not adjusted. Since 1997, it remained the same and of course the republican controlled congress thought in thier brilliance, that if they up-ed the wage, state inflation would rise. Turns out it was all a crock of shit, no state inflation. But do you see how the former congress spinned the idea? They didint really care about the working class heros.

Heres a link for the states that have increased their minium wages.



Before i continue on with my weekend edition, id like to apologize for last nights post and its never ending paragraph! Seemed, at least here, blogger was acting nutty, then my owners internet provider service started to act up like say, dennis hassart when he was told he could not play with his hammer anymore.!
I tried and tried to fix it folks but no avail. So forgive me for this error and heres hoping tonights post wont end up as the never ending paragraph like lastnights.


oh and heres a joke my owners received in their email today and thought they would pass it on to you folks. Enjoy and remember, never misplace your cellphone.

THE PERFECT HUSBAND

Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cell phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands free speaker function and beginsto talk.

Everyone else in the room stops to listen.MAN: "Hello"WOMAN: "Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?" MAN: "Yes"WOMAN: "I am at the mall now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's only $1,000. Is it OK if I buy it?" MAN: "Sure, go ahead if you like it that much."WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the new 2007models. I saw one I really liked."MAN: "How much?" WOMAN: "$90,000"MAN: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one more thing...the house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking $950,000"MAN: "Well, then go ahead and give them an offer of $900,000. They will probably take it. If not, we can go the extra 50 thousand if it's really a pretty good price."WOMAN: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!"MAN: "Bye! I love you, too." The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in astonishment, mouths agape.He turns and asks: "Anyone know who this phone belongs to?"


Id really hate to be that poor bastid!

Ok on to the news of the rosie donald, baba wawa verbal bitch fest! Now it seems that Ivana trump the ex wife of the wig wearer, has come out to offer her two cents on this . My question to humans is this. Why do some ppl always have to get the last word in during a argument? Its like some form of inferortiy complex if they cannot do this. I wonder whos next humans, in the fake glittery world of hollywood to open up their mouth and offer more two cents. If this keeps up, all those involved or become involved can start a new charity for the poor, called
my two cents worth. Because so far, all four of em cant seem to shut their traps and move on in life. Talk about being the joke of the town!


Oh and speaking of ppl that cant keep their mouths shut, if this is true and will happen, then why would a nation tip their hand and show other nations the cards they are holding?http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2089-2535310,00.html

Oh yes,,, why this is what the world needs now. Another mid east conflict , war, etc. Ahhh, seems to me the worlds gone nuts . Hence why being a cat is thee perfect thing to be in life. If we have squabbles with other cats in or around the neighbor hood, we find em in our back yard, and yowl, hiss then pounce on em untill they run off and dont come back. Sometimes we even pee on our opponents too during this ruckas. Iam sure some of you humans have heard or seen a cat fight late at night. But something tells me that Olmert wont pee on Ahmadinejad
during this. I mean at least i hope not!!!!


ok humans its time for THE FUNNIES!!!
Now this looks like some major fun . http://www.break.com/index/life_sized_wii_sports.html
Our owners dont dare bring something like this in our home. Still pretty neat to watch. http://www.break.com/index/impressive_foosball_skills.html
Ok ppls. Its that time where i must bid farewell untill next week. Hope you liked my WEEKEND EDITION! heres hoping there will be no more paragraph from hell anymore on this blog. Iam sure murph will say something about it, but pfftt let em fix it when he comes back on monday night yanno?
Take care fine pet owners /lovers of the world. Talk to ya guys and gals soon.
REGARDS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
MR. CAIN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bringing you the weekend editon for the love of sanity.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what's up, dude?